Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snooki & JWoww Viewers See Reality Star Give Birth


US reality TV star Snooki real name Nicole Polizzi has followed in Kourtney Kardashian’s footsteps and allowed footage of herself giving birth to air on her show.

Snooki's little boy, Lorenzo, has already been a part of this world for five months, but last night, fans finally got to see the moment he entered it on Snooki & JWoww.

Last week's episode ended with Snooki enduring a 27 hour labour, and within the first couple minutes of last night's show, we saw our little meatball hold her son in her arms.

The scenes showed Snooki looking terrified just before the birth and telling her fiancé Jionni LaValle: “I’m just scared, I really don’t want to talk, please don’t make me talk."

"Crying my eyeballs out! Love my son!!! #SnookiandJWOWW," the Jersey Shore star tweeted, "So hard to tweet and hold my now 14lb Lorenzo lol! Hope you guys are enjoying this episode! LOVE U XO #SnookiandJWOWW."

No comments:

Post a Comment