Monday, January 14, 2013

Beyoncé -"Life Is But A Dream" Documentary


BEYONCE Knowles gets up close and personal in a new documentary that takes a look at her life behind the scenes. 


The 31 year old singer gives fans a sneak-peek of the show in a 90-second trailer where she is seen struggling to cope with juggling her career and becoming a mum.

Beyonce shows off her baby bump and a sonogram scan of her then unborn daughter Blue Ivy in the show as she admits hiding the early stages of the pregnancy was incredibly difficult.


In the clip Beyonce is heard reflecting on her career and life in the limelight.

She says: "I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself? How do I stay current? How do I stay soulful?

"I felt like I had been so commercially successful, it wasn't enough. There's something really stressful about having to keep up with that. You can't express yourself. You can't grow. It is the battle of my life."
Watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment