Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rita Ora Denies Jay-Z Affair Rumor


According to “Geordie Shore” star Holly Hagan, Jay z has a side chick. she tweeted, “I’ve been told to say that Rita Ora has been ALLEGEDLY bukin jay z! I repeat ALLEDGELY.”

Despite the poor spelling… we get the message Holly. That one tweet, poor spelling and all, was enough to set Rita Ora over the edge and she took all her rage to Twitter.

Ora was once accused by ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian of cheating on him with over 20 men, but this accusation, she didn’t take it lightly. Ora replied:

“I stayed silent on one bulls**t rumour but this one I have to speak.”

“Neva eva will any1 includin a red head dum z listin attention seekin whore try talk s**t about me& my family holly wateva da f*k ur name is.”

Looks like Rita Ora is not a happy camper. Unfortunately,  her romantic involvements have been putting a strain on her actual career.

No comments:

Post a Comment