Sunday, January 27, 2013

Rihanna Shows Off Her Boobs

Rihanna hit Eden nightclub in Hollywood on Thursday night wearing an entirely see-through dress.
Ri, what was the point in wearing anything? but i love your red lips
Lena Dunham came forward earlier this week to accuse the star of being a bad role model for young women.

She said: 'Fame is an amazing thing and it's a platform that you have to take seriously. Which is why sometimes, it's like. . . I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it's like - again, I don't want to ever throw stones from my glass house - but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna.

'Like, you know, she left Barbados, she's had this amazing career, she's won a Grammy. . . She's talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I'm 95 years old.' hahahaha......

After the see through dress, Rihanna wore a red leather trousers, a satin blouse and tiger print trainers for a night clubbing at My Studio in New York. she added a Gothic twist to her look with deep purple lipstick and her hair slicked back over her shoulder.Keeping her jewelry simple Rihanna went for large hooped earrings and chunky gold rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment