Friday, January 18, 2013

Nicki Minaj And Mariah Carey Are At War Again

Mariah, who has had several spats with Nicki since they joined the show last year, was left gobsmacked when her fellow judge turned down a singer because of an alleged "rivalry".


Pretty blonde wannabe Stephanie Schimel had belted out Doris Day's Dream A Little Dream Of Me for the judges.

And while Mariah, Randy Jackson and Keith Urban were impressed with the 20-year-old's performance and sent her through to the next round, Nicki gave her a "no".

But when Stephanie took Nicki's criticism so well, it appeared the star was left feeling a little guilty for the real reason she had rejected her.

Nicki said: "You know what, we are wearing the same colour eyeshadow today, we have rivalry and that's why I said no, but now..."

Hero singer Mariah was obviously horrified by Nicki's reasoning, and loudly announced: "This is what I'm dealing with, this is what I have to deal with when I come into my job."

Nicki blasted back: "Oh no, cos you ain't got nothing like me."

As they rowed Randy asked: "What junior high are we in? What junior high is this?"

To which Mariah replied: "Exactly, exactly my dear."

Nicki hit back: "Alright cos you shouldn't have commented on that, cos exactly that."


Mariah then stated through giggles: "What all I said is this I what I deal with."

While Nicki raged: "Why are you in my business?"

The other two judges then told Stephanie to get out of there while she was still virtually unscathed by the row.



No comments:

Post a Comment