Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Justin Bieber Talks About His Breakup With Selena Gomez


Break-ups are never easy, even when you’re an uber-famous celebrity.
So it’s no wonder, then, that Justin Bieber is having a rough time moving on from his relationship with ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.

“I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been,” Bieber, 18, told Billboard magazine in an exclusive cover story. “I’m trying to get through what I’m going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going.”

Bieber and Gomez first split last November. According to multiple reports, the young couple tried to patch things up numerous times before they officially called it quits over New Year’s.

Since the split, Bieber says he’s making sure to avoid reading about it on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment