Friday, March 15, 2013

Selena Gomez Bans Justin Bieber Music From Spring Breakers After Party


According to an insider at the party, one attendee was told point blank no Bieber tunes would be played, after they requested a track.
“No, I’m sorry I can’t play it," they reportedly told the partier when they requested one of the teen idol's hit
"I was told specifically from her people that any Justin Bieber songs were off limits tonight.”
With Selena inspiring a number of tracks, including smash hit Boyfriend, we're not surprised the gorgeous brunette wasn't keen on hearing the tune blasting out.
While the beauty hasn't confirmed the split she recently admitted she was on the singles market though wasn't going to be dating anyone new anytime soon.
"It's not like I've wanted to go out and look for someone. I'm not really good at that,” she told Harper's Bazaar on dating.
Claiming she doesn't get “asked out,” because of her scruffy image she went on: "I look like this all the time," referring to her flannel shirt and chunky knit scarf, "and when I actually look presentable, I'm at an awards show.”

No comments:

Post a Comment