Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rihanna's Mum Angry Over Star's Nude Pictures

Rihanna revealed in an interview with Elle that after posting semi-naked pictures of herself from an upcoming photo shoot by pal Melissa Forde last year, she received a terrifying phone call from her Mum.
She told the magazine: “I'm not afraid of any person in this world, but my mother, I'm terrified of her.

“She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa put up on Instagram – a sneak peek from a photo book she's making about me.” It seems that Monica can put up with her daughter posting pictures of her smoking suspicious looking cigarettes but half naked pictures are just a step too far.
She continued: “She went crazy on me. I was, like, embarrassed. I felt like I got my a** whipped in front of my class at school.
“She humbled the f*** out of me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment