Thursday, March 7, 2013

Extreme Body Makeover! Snooki Shed 42 Pounds


The former Jersey Shore party girl, 25, has experienced a complete life makeover since last year, thanks to her engagement to boyfriend Jionni LaValle, her first-ever pregnancy, and the August birth of her adorable baby boy Lorenzo. Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has shed her baby weight, and while she says she did it for herself, she reveals that she wants to make sure her fiancĂ© Jionni LaValle doesn’t get a wandering eye – “I also wanted Jionni to know I can be hot as a mom!”

"I lost it for me," she tells Us, "but I also wanted Jionni to know that I can be hot as a mom." For more exclusive shots of Snooki's amazing post-baby body, how she dropped the weight (including fitness and diet tips) and her new life with her boys, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment