Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kim Kardashian Is The Picture Of Purity As She Dresses In Head-To-Toe White

She may be several months pregnant, but reality star Kim Kardashian was looking positively virginal as she left her Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday. She chose an all white ensemble, opting for a glamorous long white jacket, with an unusual pleat at the hip and nude stilettos.

The TV star took to her blog earlier that day to share with her fans about maternity fashion.
"I’ve found that I’ve gained inches and I’ve gotten wider but my belly hasn’t popped yet, so I struggle finding things that don’t make me look heavy." After learning she was expecting her first child, Kim quickly enlisted the help of famous trainer Tracy Anderson to help her stay in shape before and after the birth.
"Some days my baby bump really shows, and some days it doesn’t… so I never really know what I’m going to look like," she shared with fans on her blog. "I’m definitely having a lot of fun with my maternity fashion and love trying new things, at this stage I guess I’m more focused on concealing the weight gain than I am about dressing the bump, just because it hasn’t popped yet"


No comments:

Post a Comment