Friday, March 8, 2013

Kim Kardashian: I Dress For Kanye West More Than For Myself

The reality star tells Us Weekly, West has more of an influence on her style than fans may think.
"I dress for my man way more than for myself!" Kim, revealed during a recent interview promoting her and sisters Kourtney and Khloe's plus-sized fashion line for Sears, Kardashian Kurves. So what exactly does rapper West, prefer his girlfriend of nearly a year to rock? "Nothing!" laughs Kim. "No, he likes cool, drapey things. Very casual."
Calling her style "sleek, sophisticated and very monochromatic," Kim doesn't accessorize her looks the way sister Khloe, 28, does. "I'm a bit ghetto-fab," Khloe admits to Us in contrast. "I like things structured, but them I add bling. Kim is very simple -she doesn't wear much jewelry unless it's gold or silver. I'm more like, 'Bring on the diamonds, Zsa Zsa Gabor-style!"

No comments:

Post a Comment