Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kim Kardashian Give A First Glimpse At Her Bump In Bikini Photoshoot

Kim Kardashian overcame her shyness to show off the beginnings of a baby bump in a bikini as she posed for her first pregnancy photoshoot.
Wearing a white two-piece and a simple floral sarong, the reality star was styled as a 'Tahitian princess' and kept her make-up simple and hair brushed back.
The images were shot by photographer Bruce Weber at his Miami home just five days after Kanye West announced his girlfriend's pregnancy back in January.

Looking relaxed and happy, Kim also takes to the pool in the shots, her hair wet and eyelashes glistening.
She told DuJour magazine she was having an easy pregnancy, with no morning sickness, no cravings and no fatigue.
"I used to always say I can’t wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it’s completely different," she told the magazine.
"I’m like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible."



No comments:

Post a Comment