Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Beyonce Premieres HBO's Documentary 'Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream

 Beyoncé was in jovial spirits at the screening of her HBO film Life Is But A Dream but admitted she was nervous about baring her soul on screen. For the evening she slipped into a dazzling Elie Saab Couture Spring 2012 gown.
She told Oprah Winfrey in a chat ahead of the premiere: “I woke up this morning and thought, ‘What did I do?’

I’ve been anticipating this moment. This is huge for me and I felt that it was time for people to see who I am. This is three years in the making.”
She revealed the shooting of her documentary drew to a natural conclusion when her daughter Blue Ivy was born last year
She said: “Once I saw my daughter, I knew that the end to this story, this documentary, was here and I was ready to tell the story.”
Beyonce said she sought the approval of her hubby Jay-Z and mother Tina Knowles before forging ahead with the film.
Beyonce appeared totally smitten with her daughter, saying: “She’s my road dog, she’s my homey, my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment