Friday, February 1, 2013

Beyonce's Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference


The superstar opened her Super Bowl press conference with a rousing two minute live rendition of The Star Spangled Banner, followed by an admission that she did indeed use a pre-recorded track while singing the anthem at President Obama's inauguration nearly two weeks a

"I am a perfectionist. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra for a live television show and a very very important emotional show for me one of my proudest moments," Beyonce told the assembled crowd at the New Orleans Convention Center. "I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the inauguration and I wanted to make him and our country proud so I decided to sing along with my prerecorded track. I'm very proud of my performance.

Beyonce continues to count down the days until her Super Bowl halftime show. She looked flawless in her white Olcay Gulsen Leather backless mini dress and Jimmy Choo Barb pumps. From the front view, the conservative neckline and long sleeves made it look like a classic mini. It hugs her curvy assets, putting her figure on full display. The back has what appears to be a diamond-shaped opening surrounded by a subtle draped effect. It gives just enough sex appeal to create the ideal contrast from the modest front of the dress. Beyonce definitely proved to us that sometimes less is more and the diva looked divine! Let’s face it, when you look as good as Beyonce, you could pull off almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment