Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Most Spoiled Girl In Britain



Gina Rio is mixed Jamaican and half Cuban,  she lives in Central London

The pampered 23-year-old owns 300 pairs of designer shoes plus 70 top label handbags and spends £600 a month on hairdos and another £1,000 on taxis and chauffeurs.

Today, Gina adds to her fortune by earning £2,000 a month as a personal stylist.

She says: “I know I’m spoiled, but I need my parents to buy me things to prove they love me.
“My dad will buy me anything that I ask for to show me how much he cares.
“I think the most expensive item was a Hermes handbag which cost £20,000.
“When I found out that he’d bought his mistress a Hermes bag, I wanted to have one that was bigger and better.
“I wanted him to prove that he loved me more than her, because she’s horrid.
“He’s my dad at the end of the day and I’m always going to love him, but he’s chosen his new family over me.”

“I’d like to start my own business — something like a beauty spa. I get bored sometimes so I think it would give me something to do. Tamara has her own show, Billion $$ Girl, to keep her occupied.”

Her favourite brands include Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Gucci and she eats out every day because she cannot cook. She is currently living at the Savoy hotel in central London while her five-bed house in the capital’s King’s Cross is being refurbished.
“I couldn’t imagine life without any money. Not being able to pay to have my hair done would be the worst thing ever. I always get what I want — I’ve never gone without. I’ve never caught the Tube or a bus. I would never go on public transport. It would be terrifying.”
And unlike most girls her age, Gina has never set foot in budget High Street clothing store Primark. She says: “I’ve driven past but I don’t think I’d like it.”

 She adds: “I could never date someone who is poor. That would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me. 

 Gina's world
(Spending per month)
Allowance: £10,000
Chauffeurs: £1,000
Hair: £600
Designer shoes: 300
Handbags: 70
(Most expensive £20k)
Current home: Savoy hotel
Fave drink: Cristal champagne










No comments:

Post a Comment