Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rihanna Too Busy For Christmas Shopping



RIHANNA admits she hasn’t started her Christmas shopping yet.

The singer, 24, has been so busy promoting her new album Unapologetic that she accidentally left her present buying until the last minute and is panicking about what to buy her youngest brother Rajad.

“I’ve not started, not a single thing yet. I’m so drenched in work for my new album Unapologetic … The most difficult is my little brother because he’s getting to an age where toys aren’t fun anymore. What shall I get my bro? Any 16 year olds, tweet me,” she said.

She doesn’t want material things for Christmas and she is praying instead that her 2013 Diamonds World Tour will be a huge success.

“I want a sold-out Diamonds World Tour,” she said.

“That’s what I really, really want. I want that so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment